Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Picnic Placemat with Zipper Pocket Tutorial- Rolls up

With kids; outdoor activities have increased significantly. Since we are out and about so often, we find ourselves eating out more often than we should. So, I decide to try and pack lunches whenever possible. One of the hardest things for me was carrying utensils around. It seems something always falls to the ground or ends up loose in my lunch bag. Problem finally solved!! I put a zipper pocket on my placemat and voila, utensils and napkins are always ready to go. Also, the fact that my child will always have a clean surface to eat on makes me so happy :)

I was surprised at how easy this project is. Yes, I will be making one for everyone in this house. 

LINK TO THE YOUTUBE TUTORIAL:

 DIY Picnic Placemat with Zipper Pocket Tutorial- Roll














No comments:

Post a Comment